CDAC Recruitment 2015 / Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment 2015
CDAC invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Technical officer and technical officers. The appointment would be against sanctioned positions, in regular and continuing contract vacancies, available at C-DAC subject to the applicable provisions of Bye laws and other applicable rules. The selected candidates will be appointed against, either regular post or continuing contract post, at the discretion of the management.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
No. Of Posts:
1 1) Senior Technical Officer : 12
2 2) Technical Officer : 92
Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates : March 17, 2015
Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates : April 06, 2015
Last date for submission of challan : April 08 , 2015
1 1) For Senior Technical Officer:
- 1st class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 3 years experience OR
- Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with 1 year experience
- 1st class Postgraduate degree in relevant discipline with 3 years experience or Postgraduate degree in domain specific discipline. with 3 years experience
- PhD in relevant discipline.
2 2) For Technical Officer:
a. 1st class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline. OR
b. Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline. OR
c. 1st class Postgraduate degree in Science in relevant discipline or Postgraduate degree in domain specific discipline.
- Mode of Selection: - Selection Test will be conducted for technical postat GP 5400 and 6600. In addition to this, other selection process viz. Interview, group discussions etc., as deemed fit by the management will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for selection test / selection process. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection test / selection process. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the selection test / interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- If no candidates are found suitable for notified position, C-DAC may consider them for lower position, however, not for the reason that they possess lower qualification / experience.
For More details click : CDAC Recruitment 2015
To Apply Online Click : CDAC Recruitment